Monday, April 21, 2008

Napping Nester...

Today Emma decided to use the new sun bench cushions as napping mats. She loves the sunshine and today was gorgeous. I knew it was time for her nap so went looking for her and found her snuggling down. She said, "I's seepy" (translated--I'm sleepy). I checked back after lying Caleb down and she was asleep! It was so precious I had to take a picture (or two or three.)




Great Grandma--do the blue lawn chair houses make you remember playtime with me at her age? Good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so peaceful, not a care in the world.

Love Mom W

Anonymous said...

It takes me back to our good play times when we used to make houses out of everything!
Great Grandma D

Anonymous said...

If only we could sleep like that once again!