Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hip MomE?

I've never considered myself technologically challenged and realized that maybe I was falling behind. I was lying in bed last night thinking about computers and what I didn't know. It occured to me that I didn't know how to create a blog. I first noticed other moms had them when my MOPS buddies would say, "Hey check out my blog" or I'd be on forums and people would refer to them. However, when my Dad created one--and it was so awesome--and easy (according to him)I thought it was about time. I figure this is also a great opportunity to work on thinking about what I write before I post it out for the world. Might even help me with my big mouth--you never know. Maybe this blog will be one of God's great tools in my life to tame my tongue and impulsive sinful heart. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

Pastor D said...

Very nice blog, my dear daughter. I hope you get more comments on yours than I do on mine. Write like everyone will read it, then it won't matter who does.