Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rainy Day Zoo Trip! Wah-hooo!

Everyone needs a crazy friend to do things with-- and yes, my idea of high adventure is going to the zoo in the rain with toddlers! HA HA HA! No, we didn't bring umbrellas. That would be cheating!

As you can tell, Caleb is unfazed from his run from the ocean exhibit to the dolphin exhibit. He loves his KIKS--even with a bit of rain water! Emma loved being covered with the towel! Kids are funny! If you're laughing than it must be fun, right?
How does Andrea always manage to look gorgeous even after shlumping through the rain? So cute! If I could get the flash out of this picture it would be a framer!
Emma wasn't so sure about the jellyfish--or maybe she has to go potty---again!


When we got home Andrea practiced being a nurse with Emma. Yeah, she got her stethoscope to work! Thump, thump---thump, thump!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute!! My kids adore the zoo!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about your son's peanut allergy. My son is 3.5 years and his allergy is lifelong now. I pray your son outgrows it. It is so scary. You asked where I got his bracelet to identify his allergy. I got it from http://www.petitebaublesboutique.com/.

The bracelet starts at 5 inches. My son has a very small wrist and this was perfect. They have many other things you can purchase to identify the allergy. I hope that helps. Please feel free to e-mail me at robynadams75@gmail.com if you have any questions or need anything. We moms with kids like this need to stick together!!

Anonymous said...

My sister and I went to the Columbus zoo and got rained on while we were there! It was so much fun :)

Emily