Friday, April 22, 2011

Rabbit-Girl & Skunk Boy

Emma got this bunny hat for Christmas and fussed if I tried to get her to wear it...all winter long.  But, with the bunnies she's seen around and the cold snap we're experiencing, she decided to wear it...
...on all of our errands today.  Everyone at Walmart thought she was very cute!  Me too!
Lubby...was being grumpy.  His orange shoes (bought many moons ago) finally fit.  He likes orange...but his best friend's favorite color is green...so, he isn't sure he wants to say that he likes orange.  Oui...it was a morning long discussion.  I feel a tiny bit looney. 
As we were packing the kids and stuff into our van...DadE said, "Here's Rabbit-Girl and Skunk-Boy!"  Emma said, "Oooo, I love being Rabbit-Girl!"  And Lubby said, "I don't wanna be a Skunk-Boy!"  You sort of needed to hear him...cuz he said it in his "deep, gruff" little boy voice.  Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

no spring chicken said...

Tell skunk boy that I LOVE his orange shoes... and skunks!
And you can add me to the list of Emma's admirers.

Blessings, Debbie