Monday, March 31, 2014

Making it Monday...

My Mom pointed out something to me that I'd never noticed before. I just thought my kids were driving me crazy by always wanting me to entertain them and craft with them...but she said that it was because I was such a creative Mom to begin with;  I'd sort of created my own monster. Hilarious!
But somehow...that helped me have a better attitude about them bugging me this week that they're on Spring Break. Although I need to set limits on how much I entertain them...and encourage them to use their own imaginations...I also can delight and enjoy crafting with them. God has given me two delightful gifts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Pastor D said...

Beautiful work all around!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are enjoying themselves. We love the pictures.

Thanks for being a great mom.

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa W.