Thursday, October 4, 2007

Super Woman goes crazy again...

Today I decided to move the furniture. I wasn't really sure if I could but didn't want to pester my husband anymore than necessary. I thought I could definitely move certain things. Turns out I could move everything but the piano (I did shove it a few feet) and the dining room table (only because I don't know how to take it apart). It was slow going but looks very neat. I can't wait to see his face when he walks in tonight. HA! I told him that women can move big things we just don't pick it up and 'heave ho' like men. I move things about two inches at a time. My poor baby girl woke up and wondered where she was and why Mom was carrying the TV out of the room. Oh, and FYI I didn't just move it for the heck of it. I'm preparing the other room to have the carpet ripped up and replaced with Pergo like the rest of the floor. I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy!

No comments: