Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Photo craze...

I think I'll stick to looking at my own pictures. I just took a bunch of pictures of my kiddos, especially my tiny two year old wonder. I then looked at some of our friends' photos, who has some snazzy program where they are all perfected. Makes me feel bad. I really need a Mac--I keep telling my husband this but he is lacking in his knowledge of Mac Awesomeness. I told him when I go back to work I'm getting one. He says, "mmmhhhmmm, whatever, sure honey" which means that he's listening but not really worried since that's probably 6 years down the road. I've got news, I'm not changing my mind. Anyway, I guess my pictures are still the best cuz they have my cuties in them but when I get a Mac lookout. My folks have them and they come with all these neato things for pictures and movies and slideshows. I know there are going to be people out there telling me about Snapfish, etc. but who has the time to learn all that--especially when I can buy a Mac someday and get it on there all set to go. Maybe I should change this blog title to Mac crazy me! HA!

1 comment:

Pastor D said...

I like my mac and I think it is easier to use ("It just works") and much more ELEGANT than the PC. Hang in there. You will get a mac someday!