Friday, May 2, 2008

Lovely Legs in the Morning!


I love morning time at our house. It's not that I'm not tired--the first thing I do is get some coffee--it's that my babies are snuggly and the day is still quiet. I hardly get a chance to hold Emma these days because she is so busy. She also tends to be a true Daddy's girl and is most often on his lap if he is available. This morning she wanted to be snuggled in my shawl and we were laughing about our lovely legs. She says, "Luzly luzly." I'm not sure she knew what I meant but she was being lovey!












This is one of those weird pictures that I know will make me teary later when I'm old! My sweet baby girl's legs with her Mama's! Notice the unshaved paleness of mine and the bruised two-year-oldness of hers! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these kinds of pictures. Your right one day will sit back and cry about this one!

Emily