Thursday, August 27, 2009

Anybody else sleep deprived and in need of a good chuckle...?

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint."
-Erma Bombeck-
"I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on."

-Roseanne Barr-
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."
-Jennifer Unlimited-
"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb . . and I'm also not blonde." -Dolly Parton-

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
-Catherine Aird-

I would like to say that I had a fun time surfing about finding pictures and quotes that made me laugh. Why, you ask...well, cuz my kids are sick, my hubs is sick, and I'm sleep deprived and have a slight cold and I need to laugh. Why else would someone put off housework? Duh...Oh and FYI...the orange quote is my favorite!!



No comments: