Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday's MomE Musings...

The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
- H. W. Beecher

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
All I am I owe to my mother.
I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
- George Washington (1732-1799)
By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh (1907- )

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Author Unknown

Original Poems for Infant Minds "My Mother"
Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My Mother.

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- Cardinal Mermillod

1 comment:

Shelley Fuge said...

I love these. mind if I share one on my blog?