Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

Here we are in our matchy shirred dresses. Awww! You can't see the cool way I made the straps cross in the back...yeah, sort of forgot to get a picture of it.
Notice sad boy in the background. He didn't have his shoes on and we were trying to get the pictures taken quickly. He was heartbroken to be left inside. Now, looking at it...of course, it's one of those moments I wish I'd been more patient.
These we took right before we left...and it has her little matchy purse too. Aww!
We had such a good time matching. It was worth the work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! The last picture in particular is precious! Emma is just tingling. Love, Mom and GrandMa D

Anonymous said...

You both look beautiful.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa W

Shonda said...

I love it. I love the fabric. My favorite colors of course. She looks so happy to be matching her momma. Just precious.

partialemptynester said...

Too cute! I loved the matchy-matchy stage, but then they grow up and matchy-matchy with mom isn't so cute anymore...enjoy it while it lasts, you're absolutely adorable, love the headbands and purse!