Monday, May 31, 2010

How to make...LONG trip m y s t e r y bags!

We decided to join Daddy at his business location this week. We won't see much of him...but something is better than nothing. It's an ADVENTURE!

Nana suggested I make mystery bags for the car trip. I broke out the rainy day box (aka. the miscellaneous junk I don't have specific place for and then some...)...
...I picked out some wonderful things we haven't seen in a while...
I loaded up paper bags and initialled them. I only loaded ONE diaper box full...phew! This worked really well...and it rained almost the whole way up! Phew!
I also packed Mr. Beebalm. He talks ya know!
Here are our weeks worth of books and games. PRAY for me!!!
To read more about our family travels thus far...go where I'm Blogging Along...

1 comment:

Karen said...

My DIL makes mystery bags for their long trips...my grandkids really like them...