Friday, March 20, 2009

One for the money...two for the show...

Okay, okay...I know the rule is only one blog, per blog, per day...but I just couldn't withhold funny goodness from ya'll on a Friday night...

We made bean bags...very creative use of old socks and old beans, no? Then we made faces (roar) and hearts (sigh) on them with Sharpies...and then we needed a game...







Notice...Curious Georgette does not like to let go of her bean bags...cuz then her sweet sweet brudder might get them! HA! It cracked me up...as I'm sure you can tell!

Happy Friday night...I'm going out with the MTO gals to my girlfriend's house...lattes and chatting...what could be better? Don't worry about LoverBrains...I won't leave til almost bedtime...and then he gets to do finances and work stuff (gag) and I get to come home late and happy! Yeah, yeah...and hopefully not too caffeinated.

No comments: