Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Powerful Blogging Prayer

I like to think that blogging is way... way... WAY more than just a way to share with family and friends about my little everyday happenings...Just as with any relationships...the more you get to know people on blogs, read about them, write to them, etc....the more you feel connected...and when they struggle you PRAY for them...just as if you had physically met them!

There is a serious situation happening with MckMama at My Charming Kids....You can see Stellan (aka. MckMuffin) in my sidebar and you can click on the picture to be taken to her site where you can read all about Stellan's struggling little heart...

PRAYER IS POWERFUL...even via blog!

If you have time to read this story...this is real life people...see if God would have you stop and pray for this family! I'm praying for Stellan..for his family...for his doctors...

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I read this and was amazed at both their faith as well as the other couple who lost their daughter last year. This is true "forged faith" and the road there is often more than rocky...like Abraham. Their trust in our God lifts my faith also.