Friday, December 18, 2009

Frugal Friday: Drummer Boys and Doves, er owls...

I've seen these little dove ornaments about...and wanted to make some with the sweet boobahs...so I broke out my frugal supply of cardboard...
And my extra copy of what I sang on Sunday...
While I was chopping it up a bit...I got them started painting on some wooden angels an elderly man gave us at Walmart (very random act of kindness)...
Boobah Boy wasn't sure he liked paint...kept freaking out when it got on his fingers...Oui!
She's the happiest little painter ever...but I remember when she used to do the same thing.
Awwww...aren't they cute! The music ones weren't dry...so couldn't hang them yet...
We'd been singing Christmas carols...so I thought I'd try to catch some of it on video...Then, of course, she acted all shy...and you can barely hear her...He's never interested in the video...unless it's to say, "Me see" meaning let him look in the viewfinder. Gotta love digital technology. Do you love that she thinks she's going to be an OWL in the Christmas program!? She's a white bird that goes, "coo, coo"...which to a four year old seems like other white birds that go, "who, who!" Makes sense to me!

No comments: