Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Organizing for the New Year...

While the kids played with new tool blocks this morning...I busily sorted and sifted...washed and moved...
...toys, puzzles are now all organized. Do you like my new dresser? Isn't she so cute?? She is perfect for holding puzzles and other toys that need supervision in order to stay nice and whole! Thank you Mom and Dad for bringing her to me on this snowy week!
AHHHH *SIGH* Look at that nice neat and clean fridge! I got the hilarious calendar of carnivorous plants from a print a day!
Okay...I'm guessing I'm really alone on this one...but I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS CABINET...school/crafting supplies...*sniff, sniff*...paper, pencils, markers, playdoh, ahhhhh...
DadE got smart this year...and decided to take pictures of our WillowTree nativity...because it takes FOREVER to remember how to re package them correctly. Now, it's on the blog...so I can look it up on my archives...smart...*wink wink*

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Good for you taking pictures of your nativity to put it away. I know what you mean about not being able to remember how to put things away and it's so frustrating then! I hate trying to figure out how I had all of my Christmas decorations in their boxes... maybe I'll have to steal this idea! : )