Friday, December 11, 2009

Frugal Friday: New Sheets = Joy Banner!

I received some gorgeous new sheets from my parents for Thankmas! I was doing laundry today (yes, again...cuz I didn't get all done the other day)...and there was a cardboard spacer inside...to make it fold nicely in the package.
I'd been thinking of making a Christmas banner for the foyer...and so we broke out the crayons and angel cookie cutters...Emmy chose the word JOY...because she likes the song "Joy To The World" and because it's her middle name!
Look at the lovies...awww!
It looks nicer than my camera shows...too bright a flash I think...very nice angels and holly berries! She saw me make a holly bunch...and said, "We needs one with BLUE berries. I love blueberries." Then Lubby piped up with his accolade to dried blueberries (one of his favorite things)...so cute and hilarious!

1 comment:

Carmel said...

I think it's fun when the kids enjoy crafts/art. It's one of the few playing times I truly enjoy. Although I will have to say that I have to take deep breaths while we are working with extra messy things like glitter. : )