Thursday, February 18, 2010

Foodies...we start them young...

Yet again, my children have been blessed by the "growing up" of their church friends. Recently, my friend's daughter decided she now cooked in the real kitchen with her mother...and would like to pass on her play kitchen items to us. THANK YOU!!!
The kids have been going crazy over them all day long. They had a picnic at 7:30 AM...and set up a restaurant around 9. They had trouble sharing at first...because everything was so new and awesome...that they wanted it all.
I'm also intrigued by what manufacturers make into play foods. Teeny eggplants, oreo cookies, spaghetti and meatballs, ice cream.... My personal favorite today...onion rings...they look REAL ya'll...and I really really could go for a plate of onion rings...My guts would scream later but heh...who thinks of consequences? Where's the fun it that??

No comments: