Monday, February 22, 2010

I said.....N.O....

Gotcha! N and O are our letters of the week. Yes, I totally wimped out last week. Actually, I was annoyed with my whole animal letter quest. I had Narwhale on the back burner...but it was well, dumb...and so we did NOODLES. I planned to do the letter of the week...but ended up making playdoh and playing restaurant with the kids instead. So....NO...I'm actually a wonderful and organized MomE...ask anyone with good sense!
They especially loved putting the glue dots on themselves. Since that can "run away" with them...I didn't take pictures while we were making those said glue blobs.
We fully enjoyed O is for Octopus. Emma counted the legs of one in her book...and we counted out eight strips of paper. Then we crumpled and crimped...twirled and scrunched those strips into wonderful tentacles.
Check it out...I spelled NOON...that was a whimsy surprise...I'll have to point it out to the boobahs. FYI...noodles take a VERY VERY long time to dry onto paper. I'd forgotten...don't pick them up too fast! Lots of noodles on my kitchen floor...

No comments: