Friday, July 23, 2010

If You Read a Girl Ballerina Stories...

If you read a girl ballerina stories....
...she'll dress like a ballerina all day long...
...she'll twirl and she'll pose...
...she'll read and re-read the books...and inspect the pictures...
...she'll be sooo happy...and dump out all her dresses in search of new tutus to wear...
and chances are if she spends all day being a ballerina...
...she'll need a ballerina night-time story to go with it!!

(This style is sort of like..."If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Numeroff..considering she's written "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" and "If You Give a Pig a Pancake"...I figured she wouldn't mind if I did my own shortened version... "If You Read A Girl Ballerina Stories.")

2 comments:

Pastor D said...

She is beautiful like her momma before her.

Shonda said...

I have several Angelina Ballerina books I'm needing to give away. If you want them let me know and perhaps I could drop them by or you could come this way.

Shonda