Friday, July 2, 2010

Zoo'in with DadE again so soon!

DadE just got back from another long trip away from us...so, we decided to have another FUN day and go Zoo'in again!
We love the butterfly house and gardens!
We always take a safety picture...when we first arrive. A friend of mine, who is originally from Miami (the kidnapping capital of the world)....told me to make sure I take pictures of their SHOES...because a kidnapper could easily change a kid's clothes but shoes are harder to change out quickly. She told me that the police in FL tell them that when they watch surveillance cameras that's one of the things they look for...SO, I don't mean to dampen any other zoo-goers spirits but it is always best to be SAFE!!! Also, pray...for God's protection. That's good too!!
The giraffe baby is soooo cute!
DadE took us on the train! We'd never been. It was a short ride around the inner workings of the zoo. We saw their vet hospital and culinary center. HA!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like a fun time...I always loved taking my kids to the zoo...

That picture suggestion is a great one!