Saturday, July 10, 2010

While I was out...

Here are the fun pictures that were on my camera...when I finally found it this morning...in my mixing bowl. *sigh* Believe it or not, I do know why I put it there...I had just cleaned up from making cakes and such...and didn't want it knocked into the trash...so I stashed it in the clean mixer bowl. HA! See?? It makes perfect sense!!

Anyhew...here is the cake that Emma helped me make for Independence Day! She has been doing so much mixing and measuring lately! Such a big girl!! I can't believe that she is almost 5!
And the little princess tastes the blue freedom cake....
...and she is pleased!!
AND her sweet little brother sticks to the only sweet he likes...OREOS! HA! I know we're doing a cake for his birthday...but I bet we eat it and he eats OREOS!

2 comments:

nannykim said...

what little sweeties. Funny about the camera!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis. What if you make him a cake decorated like a huge oreo? lol. Wonder what He'd think of that. Alot of black food coloring though... Love you guys.