Friday, September 10, 2010

God knows what I need...

...even cardboard tubes. Yes, I had a bad migraine yesterday...and God provided help for me...in the form of a twenty foot cardboard tube found in my neighbor's trash.
It provided a good many hours of fun for my two Sweet Boobahs...so that I could take my migraine medicine and chill out while it took hold! Which it did...again thank the Lord!!
And while I was formulating this blog entry on God's unfailing love for me....I discovered a chipmunk in my dining room. Okay... NO, I wasn't particularly thankful for that chipmunk...but I was VERY grateful that God allowed our good friends Grandma Pat and Grandpa Bob to be home...so he could come and rescue me---and get it OUT of our house! Phew!

2 comments:

Pastor D said...

Maybe you need a pet squirrel? You just don't know it yet.

Susannah said...

Oh yes, I think I remember how much you like chipmunks... NOT!

That's a fantastic play structure!