Monday, February 21, 2011

Explorers...just like the book!

My kids LOVE to act out their books...
....aww...aren't they SO cute!?   Psst...your line is, "Yes, the most cutest children I have ever seen!"
Truthfully...as you can see from the vacuum in the background...after reading this story before naptime...during naptime I took the opportunity to quickly make some things to help me get household chores done during the afternoon! 
It was in the mid 60s yesterday...and I had vacuuming, etc. to do...SO...a coat hanger and paper towel tube...a little masking tape and aluminum foil....VOILA...a sword!
Some newspaper...a little origami...and VOILA...a sailor hat!
And the little explorers played outside quite contently too!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

"Yes, the most cutest children I have ever seen!" Hugs, e-Mom