Monday, April 2, 2012

Peaceful...I love you!

I decided to cut my little MomE self a break...So, on this gorgeous day, I did NOT begin the cleaning for my Easter company, or work on the 2 intensive Bible studies I've been wadding my way through...
...I took my babies to the grocery store...with their own lists...and patiently completely what had  to be done for the day.  Then came home and pulled out the crafting supplies...and made paper crowns...
...practiced our cutting and taping and curling skills...taking pictures of chubby baby hands.  I read...
...FICTION...a delightful little story for my bookclub...and came across a quote to hold in my heart...
"Well, not the exact words I love you, but what she said was, "Ain't no sun in the kitchen without your face lookin' up at me.""
AND...for today...that's the kind of love I want to feel for my Sweet Boobahs...no where to rush off to...
...just watching a little boy get excited about drawing his first green heart...and then asking, "How do you write MOM?"
Seeing little happy faces...and not being so busy trying to get things done...that I grumble and bark...
...instead...looking up from my book to say, "I'm watching...do it again.  Wait, let me get my camera."
CLICK!

No comments: