Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Future Missionaries, More Potsickles, & Fun Foods...

It was about 90 degrees and about 95% plus humidity...and my Sweet Girl was chilly as she waited for the kiddie pool to fill up. I asked her if she was going to grow up to be a missionary in Brazil...cuz the only other person I know who wears a sweater when it's sweltering outside is my Great Aunt Dot. She was a missionary in Brazil for around 50 years. Emma seemed tickled by this information. Oh, what a blessing to my heart that would be!!

Oh Dear God, please make her Your own...use her mightily for Your Glory!
There is nothing like a Potsickle on a hot hot day...drive your car over to our park & potsickle park! *smile*
I personally enjoyed this curly (grapes) headed dude with his big (apple) ears!! Cute!!
AND...yummy!!
They were being so silly...in the hot HOT...that I just had to capture it for ya'll...they were pretending to be ducks...laying eggs...quaking up! Hardy har har!!

2 comments:

Pastor D said...

That's a great picture of Emma. What a pose!

nannykim said...

They remind me of my grandkids. My granddaughter is 3 1/2 and my grandson will be turing two on the 20th. Kids are fun! Their imaginations are exciting;-)