Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fortitude for the Journey

Once again I have a renewed resolution to un-plug my children after 9AM...every.day.  And, oh...how the imaginations abound....
...True, true...so does the clutter of toys and noise....
...but the explorations are SO interesting.  I hope I have fortitude for this journey...

Honestly, I have good intentions...but it's part necessity (migraine relief) and part laziness (easier) that allows TV to creep back into our lives.  My appt. is today...and hopefully some true migraine solutions are on their way.  Please pray!

3 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I sure do hope you will find a solution to your migraines. I've never had one but know so many folks that have and it doesn't sound like fun.

Blessings to you!

Amy said...

My mom has horrible migraines. She has tried so many things, good luck to you. She has read some really good books I could share with you if you get to dead ends. Thanks for visiting my little ole blog and you have some seriously cute kids!!

Amy

Susannah said...

Did you get any answers? Migraines seem to be connected to stress, hormones and/or allergies, from what I've read. What did your doctor say?

I hope you can find some longterm relief soon, Bobbi.

Ah, T.V.... a blessing AND a curse. You seem to have the right attitude!