Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jess...last on the camera...

Now that we're home again, home again jiggity jig...I was cleaning off the brains of my camera...and realized I hadn't shared some funtimes from our visit...

We saw Uncle Aunt Jess...my brother's girlfriend.  The kid's called her Uncle Jess for a while...and it was funny...until we got to think about it...and since Jess can sound like a male name and we didn't want to call her Jessica...we thought it best to NOT have them saying..."We saw Uncle Dave and Uncle Jess..."  So, hence the change!  On a whim we decided to paint our nails.  It was fun...and nice hot pink.  I even left it on for a full day...which has to be some kind of record.  My brother even helped us out by blow drying them for faster drying and hardness!  Pretty funny!

Jess is busy with school (She's an El. Ed major...very perfect choice for her)...She had to go home and she and Emma played a game of tickle torture.  She'd say, "Give me a hug"...and Emma would say "No!"...and she'd tickle, tickle, tickle her...and then hold her arms out for a hug...
"Give me a hug"...."No!"...It was so cute!  She did hug her goodbye when she realized she was really leaving.

No comments: