Thursday, January 21, 2010

Game Night with Preschoolers? Oh, yes!

DadE and I decided that Friday nights would be pizza and game night this year. I make pizza (special no dairy pizza for Lubby, meat pizza for DadE, and personal pizza for Emmy)...and then we play games all evening the whole hour and a half til bedtime.

I wasn't sure this was something we could do with little kids. Yet, it has turned out to be a highlight...and we're not even to the end of January yet! I must say Attack UNO is the current favorite. Both kids do pretty well with number and color recognition...and love being made to push the button...we have to make sure they only push it once! Now...the other game...
Yes...you're right...it's RISK; my sweet husband's favorite game. The one I refuse in a very obedient submissive kind of way hahaha to play with him. World domination...you know *yawn* the one... He lets them set up the pieces and pretend to take over territories. I have never laughed so hard. Emmy says, "MomE, I's taken over North America!" Good grief...hehehe..*wheeze*!

It's Thursday...there's still time...wanna have game night and pizza tomorrow night? Okay, you can order the pizza!! But...it won't taste as good!

No comments: