Thursday, January 14, 2010

MomE hilarity...

I try not to laugh at my kids...especially when they do childish things...but the other day I had to walk away and shut myself in the bathroom and laugh 'til I got a grip... See, Emmer Bug has been carting around her Angelina and Alice dolls lately. She makes them dance...and really enjoys them. She reads them stories about themselves...and she dances too. Very cute.

So, I walked past her room...where she and her brother were playing...and she said...

"Hey, MomE...guess what?" I said, "What?" (I know, real original there)

"Cabub, he wuz touching my diarrheas!!" ...holding it in I said, "He did? He just wants to play with you. I think you mean...ballerinas."

And she says, "Yeah, he wuz touching my diarrheas!" It was at that point that I scuttled away and had my fit of MomE hilarity! I love her to pieces!!!
My Mom told me to put this story in her baby book...but let's face it...this blog is going to be a much better baby book than the two sitting gathering dust downstairs. HA...at some point...I'll pay billions to print it out and have it bound!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical!! How I love those babies! Grandma Denny

Rose said...

Oh my goodness your children are precious. I love this. No wonder you said you needed to post the pics from my blog on your refrigerator.....how cute is that.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I so appreciate it. Have a wonderful day and enjoy those babies! Blessings,
Rose