Thursday, January 21, 2010

Letter of the Week...and a bonus letter!

The letter of the week is J...
J...for Jellyfish!!

Since we have a little cold...we watched Nemo...and talked especially about the jelly fish section...MomE might have skipped forward to that part...
Then we broke out our new finger paints. Man, Crayola paints have a pungent perfume smell...am I the only one thinking so?? It's not unpleasant...just surprising.

Didn't they turn out cute!?
Emmer figured out how to put blank paper against already painted pictures...and make copies. Anything to use up white paper faster!! I think it's currently her life's calling.
This week the bonus letter is X...because while preparing their lunch I heard the X song on Sesame Street...and decided to be creative! They were very impressed!!

1 comment:

Carmel said...

I think you're funny! : ) I love the jellyfish. Missing you at MTO.