Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tube Tuesday: I'm watching you Dad...



I've had several comments about Tube Tuesday recently...about truly developing it as my Meme, my creation, adding Mr. Linky, etc. I thought about it...and decided I'd throw the opportunity out there...to see if it's worth going to any hassle. So, leave a comment if you'd like me to make this Meme official...give me a link to your favorite Tube Tuesday. My desire in creating it was more to share the quirky, eclectic side of me...and for an excuse to browse about You Tube and Tangle..but we'll see...

1 comment:

Susannah said...

This is very powerful Bobbi. A VERY good video. I'd like to post it at Chrysalis some time.

BTW, I'm going to do a little "commercial" for Tube Tuesday tomorrow. Let's see how it goes!

Have a peaceful weekend. :~D

Blessings, e-Mom