Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Letter of the Week: I is for Vitamins...hahaha!

We started a vitamin regimen last year. We love it and think it works...another blog for another day. My Grandparents (jokingly dubbed vitamin cultists by some in our family) got us thinking about it. They are some of the healthiest people I know...even among young people...which they aren't...hahaha! Man, I'm just cracking myself up today...anyhew...We got a Puritan's Pride order...and a whole box of...packing peanuts!!!!!!
So, since you can't have packing peanuts and no way to play with them...we used them to make the letter I. MomE chickened out on coming up with an animal for the letter I...and went Valentine's early...with I...love you. Come on...get it?!!!
I. LOVE. YOU.
And...there's a whole lot of packing peanuts left over for another time!!

No comments: