Sunday, August 14, 2011

A good time was had by ALL!

DadE out did himself!  They went to the ZOO...the polar bear was actually awake!
They went to the Children's Museum...and my sweet Loverbrains encouraged a group of parents to collaborate and help build this arch for the kids...Yeah...that's MY man!  Emmer-bean seems to be questioning it's stability...as she stands nervously underneath!  HAHAHA!!
AND...*drum roll please*...they camped out in the backyard.  They had smores EVERY NIGHT! 
I will try *deep breath* to not be upset that the center of my yard was chosen for the burn pit.  *sigh*...oh well. 
They hugged me tightly with their little bug bitten bodies!  I had SO much fun (which I plan to share soon in great length over where I'm Blogging Along)...but for right now, it's good to be home!

No comments: