Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother Daughter Love!

Here is a picture from Mother's Day...My sweet girl and I went to church alone cuz the sweet boy was sick. Do you like the red earrings she chose for my present? Very pretty!!

Today, we went to the church Mother/Daughter banquet...in our matchy outfits! And yes, I made them...awwww! So cute!!!
Here's Emma with Grandma Pat...we adopted her into our family! Poor Emma had to be wakened from her nap...so she was a bit groggy when we first got there. While I put our food out (it was a pitch in) she snuggled Grandma Pat.
Here's a pic DadE took for us before we left for the banquet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching outfits.You both look so cute.

Love Mom W

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job sewing :) Sarah

Lisa said...

So, so, so sweet. Enjoy this time, for it certainly flies by. I sound like an old-timer now, but I am really feeling it. Thanks, too, for your faithful following of Mom, I Dare You and for always leaving a comment!

Cathy said...

Too sweet!!!! Love it! Good job on the dresses!