Monday, May 18, 2009

Patch Club Closing 2009...

Sunday morning we had the closing program for the Patch the Pirate club at church. Our Sweet Girl is a PeeWee...they start at three! She loves going each week...and loves her little outfit...with her sash and hat! She isn't so keen on singing (at least any song that you want her to sing when you want her to sing it).
Yup, see the tears...yup...it was my kid that had to go sit with her MomE for the rest of the program. I think it was harder on me than her. I had to get over my embarrassment and realize that almost everyone thought it was cute! She is only three...and she will grow up soon enough. Breathe MomE...breathe....
She was coaxed into returning to the stage for her award for participation...forgot her hat though! I have to say...she's the cutest!!!
Here's the whole group! God bless the teachers who dedicate themselves to this bedlam each year! It is important. She does know her verses and her songs. Now, whether or not we can get her to share them with anyone is the question...hahaha!

1 comment:

Kayren said...

She is sweet, Bobbi.