Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordie Kids Wednesday...

My Sweet Boy has been quite sick...with breathing issues from bronch/allergies...He's on meds that make him a very manic and wild man. This is very unusual for my normally laid back little dude.

Curious Georgette has been exceedingly tenderhearted and kind to him these past few days. She's trying to teach him (she too has control issues...don't know where she gets it from)...

He did something right for her today and she said, "Good girl, you did it!"...I chuckled and said, "Honey, he's a boy." He then frowned and said, "Yup, boy!" Ha ha ha!

She has pronoun problems...what can I say. She also confuses Grandma/Grandpa, and him/her! Fun times! Simply adorable!!!

1 comment:

Kayren said...

Must be prednisone or decadron. I remember an allergic reaction to a mosquito bite when Sparky was three, and boy, was that ever an experience.