5 Things About Me:
1. I'm incredibly afraid of heights...but I love roller coasters. Figure that one out... I think it's because I feel securely strapped in...and on a ladder I'm just blowing in the wind!
2. I'm a perfectionist...but in a good way...most of the time!! I try to guard against going over the deep end...but occasionally I hyper control life...until I realize I'm under the delusion that I was ever really in control...and remember God is truly in control!
3. I'm a "jack of all trades, master of none" kind of jill! I've tried (or am trying) my hand at everything. I paint a little, sew a little, play the piano a little, quilt a little, cross stitch a little, run a little, etc.
4. I'm short...like technically under 5 foot...I'm 4'11" and 3/4". HA! It looks like my kids will be inheriting these short genes! According to that "test" where you double their two year old height both of my children will be 5'3"! Taller than MomE.
5. I love coffee. Although...I almost never finish a cup. I carry it around and heat it up again and again...but then end up dumping a bit from the bottom of the cup. Lately, I've been chugging one cup...and doing my half/heat it up with the second! HA!
For more 5 Things Friday join Jean Stockdale here.