Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cute Smocks! Er, Biprons!

Awhile back I mentioned winning this from Infarrantly Creative. She calls them Biprons (part bib, part apron)...I call them smocks. Anyhew.....
Since they'd been fighting over the one...I used half a pillow case and made another! She liked the pink tie! Doesn't he look thrilled to have to stop painting so MomE can take a picture. It was close to naptime...what can I say!
They had been painting something messy enough to constitute the use of smocks but they were Christmas gifts so had to be hidden for these pictures! Oooooo the suspense is building!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Great name... "biprons." :~D

On another subject, you've won a copy of Real Moms... Real Jesus. Congrats! Please email me at splash dot graphics at yahoo dot com with your mailing address so I can send your book to you. :~D

Laureen said...

so cute! thanks for the visit and comment.

Infarrantly Creative said...

Love it Bobs! It turned out GUUUHHREAT!