Wednesday, July 29, 2009

He Knows My Name...

Many of you know that I've been following Stellan's story for a while. I posted about how it doesn't matter how you know people...that prayer is powerful...and God knows them...etc. I was recently connected to the Koning Family Blog...My Times in His Hands and they could sure use your prayers. Their sweet daughter, Joanna Claire, went home to be with Jesus at 26 weeks. She joins her baby brother, Noah, in heaven...and leaves behind two little brothers. I'm amazed at this family's testimony to God's faithfulness. Please pray for their continued peace at this time.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Thanks for the video and this family's update. Life is full of trials... but Jesus is our comforter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another subject, you've won a copy of Real Moms... Real Jesus. Congrats! Please email me at splash dot graphics at yahoo dot com with your mailing address so I can send your book to you. :~D