Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elephants, Beans and Gory Playdoh...

The letter of the week is E...for Elephant. It was between elephant and emu...and well, elephant won out! HA haha! Emmy had her hands traced with marker...and very smartly colored on both sides of the paper. Yes, MomE's are thrilled with such little genius moments!
Do you like Lubby's elephant...and his picture of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego? Do you see the fire on the upper right? How neat is that!? They both really like that story.
Loverbrains recently pointed out that my most recent playdoh mixture doesn't remind him of black raspberry ice cream...but of gory pink organs. Lovely...now that's all I can think of as they squish it about...ewww!
Emmy made this at church...and I just love it. Who knew that praying beans could be so cute?!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Love it, love it, love it, love it. (All 4 pics.) Kid art is my favorite! (I taught art classes for a few years) Well done kiddos. :~D