Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flamingos flutter from fort to fun fort! F...f...F...

The letter of the week is F...for Flamingo. Just so you know...I looked it up and flamingo plural is either/or flamingoes or flamingos. However, my spell check on blogger doesn't like the "es" version. Huh! The Curious Georgette was so glad they were pink...woohoo...PINK!!
Here is our laundry day fort. When I take the cover off to wash it...they take the cushions off and make a fort. This is actually a pirate ship...arrr! They had paper towel roll spy glasses...arrr! Yo-ho-ho!
Very happy little pirates...don'tcha think? They were below deck having tea! Hehehe! Shiver me timbers...and all that...Arrrr! *Squawk*...do you hear the parrot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy post! Mine! Mine! Mine! Bring them to me. Grandma Denny

Carmel said...

You're funny! : ) I love kids and the way things like that make them happy. I remember turning our dining room table and afghans into a fort every chance I got. It was like my own space (shared a room with my bro until 5th grade).

Hope you're all doing well... we've got the sickies at our house except for Daddy.


Each kiddo has their own sleeping bag, there's a laundry basket full of toys and cartoons on. : ) It's a full blown kids infirmary (sp? don't care enough to look up the spelling right now). : )