Friday, November 27, 2009

Frugal Friday: Toilet Paper Tubes & Tired Tissue Paper...

For my first helping of Friday frugality's...I cannot tell a lie...this idea is not my own...I love oneprettything...and her endless lists of awesome ideas. She featured Michelle over where...Her Cup Overfloweth...with this ingenious little toilet paper tube snowflake! The kids and I did it as a craft.

I had visions of making lots of these...but glitter...welllll...it's really messy! And spray paint...er, not so much. We made three!
For my second helping of Friday frugality's...I have a bag of tired tissue paper. I'm a bit embarrassed to use it in wrappings...and it's funky colors like peach and mint green, etc. Generally, I use it for crafts. They made it into special wrapping paper for their church teachers and family this year. I love stencils!!
Check out his round little cheek. Ummm...yummy!

1 comment:

Carmel said...

Nice ornaments! I saw these in Family Fun magazine I think. We just finished up a roll of wrapping paper... think I will use it for our rings. : )

Think I will try to follow your advent reading. Thanks for listing it.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!