Monday, November 2, 2009

Marriage Monday: Love Poems!

I am not the poetry writer in our marriage. This might surprise many who know us...because I'm such a chatterbox and he's so reserved. He writes amazing poetry...I have sheets and sheets!! So, I tottered over to the Love Poetry Generator...and created this hilarious masterpiece below...HAHAHA...*tears running from corners of eyes*...laughter is good for marriage too, right?
My Love

Your skin glows like the Apple, blossoms Handsome as the Rose in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Trumpet voice and leaps like a Lion at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Eagle wing.
I am comforted by your Shirt that I carry into the twilight of Homebeams and hold next to my Chest.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of Water.
As my Hands falls from my Jacket, it reminds me of your Work.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Bang of the day.
My heated Buns leaps to my Pants. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Bicycle so that we may Run as one, Buns to Buns, in search of the magnificient Blue and mystical School of love.

The last line is my favorite!

Head over to my other blog...BLOGGING ALONG to see my little trick or treaters.

9 comments:

April Feagley said...

Too funny! I love it, and I'll bet your husband loves it too!

Heather of Swallowing A Moose said...

Oh my gracious! I didn't think i could laugh that hard at this hour of the morning! I have got to check out that poetry generator. Honestly, that was hilarious! I love it! I'm sure the hub's is gonna get a rise out of it too. :o)

Sweet Blessings,
Heather

bp said...

That's funny! I've never heard of that site.

Have a great day,
Bethany

Tracie Nall said...

Loving it!!!

I'm going to check out the poetry generator. Too funny!

Susan said...

Oh what a cute idea!!!

This was fun, thanks for sharing♥

Susannah said...

A poety generator? Now that I must go see!

Humor is so good for the heart-- and for marriage. You've got the right idea. Thanks for posting this masterpiece today!!!!

(((Hugs)))

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Julie Arduini said...

I never heard of that site either, that last line is a keeper! I bet your husband enjoyed the whole poem as well. Blessings to you!

*new website/moved blog*
http://www.juliearduini.com
book giveaways all month!

Wife of Rob said...

That was hilarious! I'm with E-Mom....a poetry generator is a first for me.....to cute!

Jen

Denise said...

Really funny, lol