Monday, October 12, 2009

October Owls, Alligators and shaving cream...OH MY!!!

Last week, the letter of the week was A! A is for Alligator!
I recently found No Time For Flashcards...and I'm loving how Allie openly shares her crafty ideas. Being sick so often...there are times my "zany" fails me. She's super organized and you can find a plethora of activities in her alphabetized list!
We made owl puppets...and had a great time with our chair turned puppet stage! Use what you've got, right?
Emmy girl spaced her owl eyes out...looks super cute!
Then MomE lost her mind and broke out the shaving cream! Hahaha! Oh, how they love it!
The house and the kids smelled fresh and clean! *Sigh*
Funtimes...relatively cheap too! Can't beat that with a stick. Where do these sayings come from? I mean, really! Who would beat something with a stick? A snake...maybe...

1 comment:

Shelley Fuge said...

Oh how I wish i could do this with Caleb. He's just not ready for it. I would have shaving cream EVERYWHERE, including his mouth. oh my. :) One day!