Monday, October 26, 2009

Ya gotta love it...

Check out our new rain gutter bookshelves! I love them. I found the tutorial at Raising Olives while blurfing (blog surfing) one day...and knew I had to try it. We put them up in Little Man's room first...for all his board books. I loved it so we put some up in Sweet Girl's room for her paperback books too! Wonderful...and easy! Much cheaper than a floating shelf or crown molding...ugh! It's almost like Christmas...now that we can see the books there's soooo much more to read now! Ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

I love those, I have seen those before and was actually considering putting mini ones in our playroom.

Carmel said...

Those are cute! I like that you can see the covers, might give this a try in the kids' room. : )

Oooohh... just thought of another good place for them! : )

Good job, MomE!

Anonymous said...

They look great. Think I need some in the stairwell? Also, Caleb's quilt came out cute. I don't know when I'll actually get to see it. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

How come Emma's duckies are in Caleb's room???