Thursday, October 8, 2009

Phavorite Photos of all time!

This is our first family picture with the little Lubby man! This is the goofy one with Emma laughing...I love it!
He's such a serious man. It says, "I'm a genius!" Ha ha ha!!
Look at her...awww...little toes peaking out!
Her fluffy duck hair...her little apron...we had such a fun day. She pretended to do everything I did. She cooked and vacuumed! Precious moments...precious memories!
See the two little toofers!? HEhehe!
Look at his baby belly! He's getting all long and lean...not baby like anymore. Sniff, sniff!
Two cell phones, pink heels, dress off the shoulder...oh, dear!
I love love love this picture of loving on DadE! Makes me happy!!!
Look at his round portly baby self...awwww! He was being a big boy...pretending to drink out of his cup all by himself.
I know this is sort of like yesterday's "remember when" post...but I've been looking through pictures and drooling...and thought I'd share some love with ya'll too!

No comments: