Monday, September 21, 2009

DadE teaches tree bench removal 101...

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
~Author Unknown
I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. ~Adabella Radici

The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering-galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity.
~Jean Paul Richter


When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. ~Mark Twain, "Old Times on the Mississippi" Atlantic Monthly, 1874
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
~Ruth E. Renkel


Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
~Bill Cosby



No comments: