Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flower Power!!

I was changing my decor to Fall...and the kids decided to play with my summer daisies. They looked so cute I tried to take some pictures! Awww!
For some reason Curious Georgette wanted to hide in the flowers. Maybe the stems were too long...but she kept hiding her face!
She's so cute! I wish I could cut the grumpy boy from the background. He's a grouchy teethin' man! He has little teeth pricking through the surface. He didn't have any teeth until he was 13 months old...so he's a little behind, poor tyke!
Do you see three flowers? I do!!

Head over to my other blog...BLOGGING ALONG...to hear the beginner violinist!!

2 comments:

Carmel said...

I love kids, but don't you hate when you get a really great (and let's face it, at certain ages they're harder to come by) pic of one, but the other is in the background somehow "ruining" the pic? It's a bummer. Oh well, I figure those are just memories. : )

I've recently started realizing I'm losing my babies! : ) Taking pictures like a mad woman! : ) They just change from babies to toddlers to school age way too quickly.

Susannah said...

Love daisies of all kinds... especially Gerbera (sp?) and Marguerites. Your kids are so cute. Like the family pic in your header too! Have a lovely weekend. :~D