Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strings to Percussion? No!!!!

I was thrilled and excited to see my kiddos pretending to play violins a few weeks back...and now they seem to have moved on to drums...belly drums, that is! Oh no, say it ain't so! One thing I will never willingly purchase is a drum set. And for anyone out there who thinks it might be a funny gift...it wouldn't!!


Hey Dad...do you think they inherited this drum talent from you?? Hehehe! They were watching their morning Olivia...another really cute book based cartoon about a precocious piggy!

1 comment:

Pastor D said...

Whatever are you trying to say about your dear old dad? I think the only way to stop the belly drums would be a brand new drum set! I believe I saw one at Goodwill just the other day! (What parent would give a brand new drum set to the thrift store?)